Asset management in France can attract the attention of entrepreneurs and investors who want to increase their portfolio and its value. The services offered by our company formation agents in France involve an analysis of assets, followed by a series of solutions and tools to maximize the value of a portfolio of investments. In this article, we will review some of the facilities and services you can benefit from if you need asset management in France.
Who can benefit from asset management in France?
Persons interested in a proper management of investments and looking for portfolio expansion in a safe and risk-free manner.
Companies can also solicit such services.
Tasks of an asset management advisor
- in charge of wealth planning services,
- he/ she can deal with the investment portfolio of an entrepreneur or company,
- he/ she proposes risk-free investment solutions
Types of investments in France
- real estate,
- exchange-traded funds,
- mutual funds etc.
Investment risks that can be predicted in a company
- level of investment return is not achieved,
- buying mutual funds when prices are high,
- not selling in time assets that lost their value
Asset advisors work for the benefit of their clients, in terms of money. They can manage the assets, provide expertise in retirement or real estate plans, must inform about business decisions, can discuss with sector experts and can offer financial solutions.
Financial analysis and reports
Such reports can reveal business risks, if certain investments have chances of high return and if specific solutions can be implemented.
Active asset management in France
Client's assets are verified before planning the investments. Asset advisors can offer investment recommendations based on the financial situation of the customer.
IT asset management
An active management can be provided to maximize the value of IT assets.
We offer forecasting instruments
Support for investors who want to make instructed decisions within their portfolios
Investment portfolio planning
Clients are advised on long-term financial objects before proposal of investment alternatives and strategies
Asset management companies can charge fees on the funds they supervise for customers.
Wealth planning services contract
The duration of a contract might prolong for a few years, depending on the investment objectives of the client.
Real estate investments
For businessmen who want to invest in real estate and gain fast return
What to consider when choosing an asset management advisor
- experience in risk-free investments and tax efficiency,
- solutions to protect your wealth
Why choose our asset management services in France
We offer tailored solutions to businesspersons interested in expanding their portfolios. We have experience in wealth management with risk-free evaluation.
Key features for asset management in France
Asset management professionals are financial advisors who deal with the portfolio of assets and investments of a legal entity or company. With the help of these services, smart and secure investments can be made in order to increase their value over time. Here are some aspects of asset management in France:
•Acquiring and maintaining investments with a clear potential for value growth over time.
•Portfolio managers can handle specific analyzes to provide investment solutions with minimal risks.
•High net-worth individuals, shareholders of companies, pension funds, government entities can benefit from asset management and dedicated services.
•Financial advisors have fiduciary responsibilities and can decide on their own what kind of investments can be made, on behalf of individuals or companies.
•Asset management in France involves increasing the value of assets while taking into account risks.
An experienced financial advisor will know from the outset the level of investment risk that a client, legal entity, or company may be subject to. Portfolio management requires special attention to the methods and tools that can be used to increase the value of assets. If you are interested in asset management in France, do not hesitate to discuss with our experts all the details.
Below is an infographic with information about asset management in France:
What kind of investments can be made in France?
Asset management in France may involve certain types of investments, with a specific purpose:
What is important to note is that a financial advisor must do a complete financial analysis, with reports and statistics, but also know the market in which the company operates. He/she will have access to financial documents and will then offer tailored asset management solutions.
Looking for a team of accountants in France? You have at hand the support offered by our specialists in this field. In this way, you will ensure that the procedures related to payroll, audits, annual financial statements, human resources, bookkeeping, and more are implemented correctly. We are here to help you with the registration for the payment of taxes in France. Do not hesitate to contact us and learn more about the services offered.
Below you can watch a video presentation about asset management in France and the services we can provide:
Who can offer France asset management?
There are companies dedicated to asset management services in France. Usually high net-worth individuals and companies use the services offered by such a company because they have a high level of trust. Previous experience, as well as the portfolio, will weigh heavily in this type of collaboration.
If you are interested in asset management in Franceand want to add value to your existing portfolio, then we invite you to talk to us. We will offer customized solutions, depending on the business projects you have.
How asset management is different from wealth management?
Asset management and wealth management are two related, but distinct fields in France. Asset management in France refers to the management of investments on behalf of clients, such as managing a portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other financial instruments. Wealth management, on the other hand, involves managing the overall financial affairs of high-net-worth individuals, including not only investments, but also tax planning, estate planning, and other aspects of their financial lives.
A key difference is the scope of services provided. Asset managers primarily focus on managing investments and generating returns for their clients, while wealth managers take a more holistic approach, considering a client's overall financial situation and offering advice on tax planning, estate planning, and other aspects of wealth management.
Overall, while there is some overlap between wealth management and asset management in France, they are distinct fields that require different skills and expertise and serve different target markets. If you have any questions in this regard, you are welcome to get in touch with our French company incorporation consultants.
Furthermore, if you are seeking any assistance regarding purchasing a shelf company in France, our agents can offer you their professional services.
Asset management in France by our agents - overview
Asset management is the professional management of various types of assets, such as stocks, bonds, real estate, and other financial instruments, on behalf of clients in order to achieve specific investment objectives. In France, asset management is a significant industry, with a range of companies offering different types of investment products and services to clients.
Here are some key points you need to know about asset management in France:
- Regulation: The asset management industry in France is regulated by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), which is responsible for ensuring that companies operate following French and European regulations. The AMF monitors the financial markets and supervises investment firms, fund managers, and other financial services providers;
- Types of companies: In France, there are different types of asset management companies, including banks, insurance companies, and independent asset management firms. Banks and insurance companies usually offer investment products through their networks, while independent firms provide investment advice and management services to a wide range of clients;
- Investment products: The most common investment products in France are mutual funds, also known as SICAVs (Sociétésd'Investissement à Capital Variable) or FCPs (Fonds Commun de Placement). These funds pool money from investors and invest in a diversified portfolio of assets. Other investment products include: structured products, ETFs, and private equity funds;
- Investment strategies: Asset management companies in France offer different investment strategies, including active management, passive management, and alternative investment strategies, such as hedge funds and private equity funds. If you are interested in learning more about it, our company formation agents in France can offer you guidance in this regard;
- Fees: Asset management companies in France charge fees for their services, which vary depending on the type of product and service. These fees include management fees, performance fees, and other fees related to the administration of the funds. Please get in touch with our company incorporation specialists to learn about our fees;
- Taxation: In France, investment income is subject to taxation, including capital gains, dividends, and interest income. However, there are tax-efficient investment products, such as life insurance policies, that can reduce the tax burden;
- Investor protection: The AMF and other regulatory bodies in France have strict rules and regulations in place to protect investors, including rules on disclosure, transparency, and risk management. Investors should always carefully read the prospectus and other documents related to the investment product.
Overall, asset management in France offers a wide range of investment products and services to clients, with strict regulation and investor protection measures in place. As with any investment, it is important to carefully consider the risks and benefits before making a decision.
Estate Planning for our UK customers in France
British citizens living in France must take into account inheritance taxes, as they differ in certain cases. For example, unmarried partners and stepchildren are not considered relatives, according to the Inheritance Law in France, and can be subject to up to 60% of gifts and inheritance taxes. Here is other information in this direction:
•How legacy is distributed is defined by "forced inheritance" Succession Law in France. This means that the natural children can inherit up to 75% of the wealth, regardless of the wish of the deceased. EU regulation, namely "Brussels IV", applies here.
•Specialized advice is recommended in this matter in order to be able to set the desired objectives in the case of inheritance of British citizens in France.
•As it is a complex approach, you can collaborate with our agents with experience in asset management in France, including inheritance. This way, you can make sure that the assets you own can be correctly distributed, in accordance with your wishes, and that the family benefits from the necessary financial protection in case of death.
Ask for investment advice for your estate
Do you know the tax system in France but not entirely? You should contact our specialists in the field and ask for concrete information on this matter. You can thus discover various investment strategies, efficient from a tax point of view. Here's how we can help you in this endeavor:
We can create an impartial estimation of the risk profile of your wealth.
As such, we can propose specific portfolios planned around your situation and financial intentions.
Our specialists in asset management in France collaborate with top investment managers to make sure that your money is well-invested and protected against varied financial risks.
Therefore, if you are interested in asset management in France, do not hesitate to contact one of our local advisors for complete information.
Some information about the asset management industry in France
The asset management industry in France is one of the best-seen and appreciated business sectors in the world. In a few words, this industry can be described as follows:
•might represent a bridge allowing the financing of the economy by investors;
• for companies interested in tomorrow's challenges through a wide range of competitive opportunities that requests solid and productive investments for future growth;
• among the purposes already known, those interested in asset management in France can allocate savings into expanded controlled investments in order to build wealth over a longer period;
• it is dedicated to investors who want to access specific investments that can provide the best risk/return balance, depending on personal targets, and other opportunities;
• acquiring a correct financial education and providing generous advice is vital to facilitate investors' deliberate in terms of savings goals and catalog provisions in line with their financial needs and principles in France.
In search of the best solutions, you can choose our team
Our team of specialists in asset management in France has proficiency in handling non-directional credit methods and can detect possible financial risks when it comes to personal wealth. On the other hand, our experts can handle adapted solutions that may coincide from the start with the already established objectives of the clients, but with special attention to the possible financial risks that may appear along the way. We can create long-term investment strategies and offer risk adjustment solutions for returns and liquid assets.
Discussing long-term financial goals
Investments will show their value over time. An asset manager will need to discuss with the client and find out what kind of objectives he/she has planned regarding the investment portfolio. Depending on what is presented, the financial advisor will analyze the solutions and the related risks. This way you will know if long-term financial objectives are possible or not.
We present below some statistical data about the French economy, in order to know the kind of investments you can make in this country:
France registered more than USD 968 billion in total FDIs in 2020.
The major foreign investors in France are Luxembourg, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom;
Manufacturing was the sector that absorbed the most foreign investment, around 29% of the total FDIs in 2020.
More than 25% of foreign investment in France in 2020 went to the financial and insurance sector.
The value of greenfield investments was USD 11,964 million in 2021;
In 2021, foreign direct investment(FDI) inward flow was USD 14,193 million.
Contact our company formation agents if you have any questions about asset management in France.
You are also welcome to rely on our company incorporation experts in France if you need avirtual office.
Call us now at +33 9 73 22 01 51 toset up an appointment with our lawyers in Paris, France. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to France.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in France.